Monthly Archives: January 2015
NightLights for both iOS and OS X have been updated to version 2.1!
- Now you can adjust the spacing between bulbs!
- Added camera button to toolbar that saves your screen to the Photos app / hard drive!
- New Bubble Lights!
- New Angel, Bell, and Bow shaped lights!
- Enhanced the “C7”, and “Mini” bulb artwork!
- Enhanced Falling Leaves, Rain, Snow, and Fireplace effects.
- You can now disable, or change the frequency, of lightning in rain mode.
- Hide/Show Electrical Cord.
- View NightLights over open apps and desktop (Mac OS X version).
- Optimized for iPhone 6/6+
- Supports portrait mode on iOS devices.
- Minor interface enhancements and bug fixes.
NightLights is part of the Skyrocket Celebration Pack for iOS devices!
Head on over to our Facebook page and give us a like!
Happy Holidays! ~==>