Monthly Archives: October 2016
Just in time for your Halloween party!
After dealing with some issues with iOS 9 and El Capitan, (see this post) I’m happy to announce an update to Spooked for iOS and macOS! Here’s what’s new:
- Optimized for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra. Spooked was recoded to take advantage of iOS 10 and macOS 10.12.
- Fixed visual glitches with user interface. A few ‘disappearing’ buttons are now fixed.
- Fixed bug with lightning. Sometimes the lightning feature would crash Spooked. The lightning algorithms have been recoded, and the bug is no more.
- Fixed visual glitches with Ghoul. The annoying ‘white box’ that would appear when the Ghoul began to speak no longer displays.
- Fixed Mimic Mode. Mimic mode now functions correctly.
- Improved photo scaling. The photos aspect ratio is preserved when scaling to fit the screen.
- Improved full screen experience on macOS. Just click the little green circle on the window to enter/exit full screen mode.
- Fixed audio on iPhone to reroute to external speaker.
- Added Hologram Mode. To create a Pepper’s Ghost effect with a pyramid reflector.
Head on over to our Facebook page and give us a like!
^v^ Happy Halloween! ^v^ ~==>