Spooked! 2.3 Now Available!
Just in time for your Halloween party!
After dealing with some issues with iOS 9 and El Capitan, (see this post) I’m happy to announce an update to Spooked for iOS and macOS! Here’s what’s new:
- Optimized for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra. Spooked was recoded to take advantage of iOS 10 and macOS 10.12.
- Fixed visual glitches with user interface. A few ‘disappearing’ buttons are now fixed.
- Fixed bug with lightning. Sometimes the lightning feature would crash Spooked. The lightning algorithms have been recoded, and the bug is no more.
- Fixed visual glitches with Ghoul. The annoying ‘white box’ that would appear when the Ghoul began to speak no longer displays.
- Fixed Mimic Mode. Mimic mode now functions correctly.
- Improved photo scaling. The photos aspect ratio is preserved when scaling to fit the screen.
- Improved full screen experience on macOS. Just click the little green circle on the window to enter/exit full screen mode.
- Fixed audio on iPhone to reroute to external speaker.
- Added Hologram Mode. To create a Pepper’s Ghost effect with a pyramid reflector.
Head on over to our Facebook page and give us a like!
^v^ Happy Halloween! ^v^ ~==>
Posted on October 8, 2016, in Halloween, Holiday, MacOSX and tagged apple, Bats, fire, ghost, ghoul, Halloween, holiday, hologram, iOS, iPad, iPhone, Jack o' Lantern, Mac, Macintosh, macOS, OSX, scary, skeleton, Skull, software, Spooky, Witch. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.