CuriousCaverns! for Mac
Version 1.1, Last Updated: February 12, 2014
Guide an adventurous Bat through a beautiful and curious underground world!
During World War II, the U.S. Government formed Project X-Ray. Weaponizing bats by attaching small firebombs to their bodies, and unleashing them onto military targets.
Within that project was an even darker plan. Genetically engineered super bats with special abilities.
The project became disastrous when a group of these bats escaped and set fire to an entire Army Air Base. Due to this incident Project X-Ray was summarily shut down. All genetically engineered specimens were destroyed.
Except for the few that had escaped…
Now the descendants of these super bats live within a curious cavern system at an unknown location. You play the part of Talon, an adventurous young bat, honing his abilities as he explores the depths of these wondrous chambers.
Feed your Bat by eating bugs and other critters. Collect coins, gems, minerals and other power-ups, while avoiding obstacles, and enemies. Look for ammo, to protect yourself, and do battle with the denizens of the cave. Discover the many secrets of this unusual, and surprising ecosystem.
- Simple controls! Use your Mouse and/or Keyboard
- Play Level 1 for FREE! Levels 2 through 5 available with In App Purchase.
- Five handcrafted levels, with more coming soon!
- Lots of obstacles, and enemies!
- Achievements, and Game Center support! Challenge your friends!
- Use Coins, and Gems to buy items in the General Store!
- Additional Skins for your Bat available with In App Purchase!
Version 1.1 – February 12, 2014:
- Initial Release.