Frosted for Mac
Version 1.0, Last Updated: November 22, 2013
Celebrate winter with your very own digital snowman!
Brought to life by the spirit of Christmas, Frosted spreads holiday cheer to all! His frequent visitors include Rudy the Reindeer, Santa, and best of all, YOU!
Explore the interactive environment of this magical place by clicking objects on your screen. Click the Bucket and Shovel to turn on ‘snowball mode’, then click anywhere on the screen to throw snowballs. You can toss snow at Frosted until he passes out if you want… it’s a good way to keep him quiet! Revive the unconscious Frosted by clicking on the Bucket and Shovel again.
When in ‘snowball mode’, click on a character to set your target!
Click the tree on the bottom left side of the screen to make Frosted dance. Click the Candy Cane on the bottom right, and Frosted will tell you how many days until Christmas!
Click the light bulb to activate Magic Lights mode. Draw blinking colored lights on the background, that slowly wink out.
Try clicking on other parts of the scene for more surprises! Frosted’s snowy world is filled with fun for you to discover!
- Beautiful snow scene.
- Calming holiday sound effects.
- Animated Snowman that talks!
- Frosted tells you how many days until Christmas!
- Animated holiday props.
- Click on items within the scene, for fun surprises!
- Throw snowballs at Frosted, Santa, and Rudy!
- Frosted dances to a cheerful tune!
- Peaceful Falling Snow!
- Draw lights that change color and wink out onto background!
- Frosted can also be used like a Screensaver, or set to run on your Desktop!
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Version 1.0 – November 22, 2013:
- Initial release as a Mac standalone application.